Budding creatives- colour module
What you will learn in this module;
- The different types of colours that are found around us.
- Explore three different artists and how they use colour in different ways.
- Learn three different art making techniques by creating three different artworks all based on colour.
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
Art supplies you will need;
- Sketch book
- Ipad or camera if available
- Drawing pencil
- Colour pencils
- Acrylic paints red, yellow, blue, white and black
- Water colour paints
- Paint brushes
- Thick paper or card
- Thick marker or posca pen
- Oil pastels
- Old magazines, scissors, glue stick
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.