Budding creatives- colour module- Premium
Premium purchases include all art supplies you will need to complete this module sent straight to your house these include;
- Sketch book
- Ipad or camera if available
- Drawing pencil
- Colour pencils
- Acrylic paints red, yellow, blue, white and black
- Water colour paints
- Paint brushes
- Thick paper or card
- Thick marker or posca pen
- Oil pastels
- Old magazines, scissors, glue stick
What you will learn in this module;
1. The different types of colours that are found around us.
2. Explore different artists and how they use colour in different ways.
- Keith Haring
- Pablo Picasso
- Henri Matisse
3. Learn three different art making techniques by creating three different artworks all based on colour.
- Colour treasure hunt
- Action figure painting
- Paint a colour wheel
- Warm and cold coloured painting
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing email@example.com. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.