Budding creatives- form module
What you will learn in this module;
1. The different types of forms that are found around us.
2. Explore different artists and how they use form in different ways.
- MC Esher
- Jimmi Buscombe
3. Learn three different art making techniques by creating three different artworks all based on form.
- Shape treasure hunt
- Drawing and shading 3D shapes
- Optical illusion drawing
- 3D name sculpture
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
Art supplies you will need;
- Sketchbook or blank paper
- Foam core board or cardboard
- PVA glue or hot glue gun
- Textas or acrylic paint and brushes
- Black permanent marker
- Drawing pencils
- Ruler and eraser
- Scissors or stanley knife (supervised)
- Cutting mat
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing email@example.com. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.