Budding creatives- texture module
What you will learn in this module;
1. The different types of textures that are found around us.
2. Explore different artists and how they use texture in different ways.
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Ben Quilty
- Heather Knight
- Maurice Sendak
3. Learn different art making techniques by creating three different artworks all based on texture.
- Texture rubbings
- Expressive painted portrait
- Textured clay wall hanging
- Monster collage
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
Art supplies you will need;
- Sketch book
- Oil pastels or crayons
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Thick paper or canvas to paint on
- Air dry clay or magiclay
- Rolling pin, old toothbrush
- Brown string
- Coloured paper
- Glue and scissors
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing email@example.com. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.