Budding creatives - space module
What you will learn in this module;
1. What is space in relation to art.
2. Explore different artists and how they space in different ways.
- Ai Weiwei
3. Learn three different art making techniques based on space.
- Positive and negative shape collage
- Everyday object repetitive collage
- Landscape painting
You will need:
- Sketch book
- Black and another colour paper
- Scissors or stanley knife and glue
- Access to a photocopier
- A picture or drawing of an everyday object
- Acrylic paint white and blue or green
- Thick paper or canvas
- Watercolour paints or pencils or textas
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing email@example.com. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.