Budding creatives - value module
What you will learn in this module;
1. What is value in relation to art.
2. Explore three different artists and how they value in different ways.
- MC Esher
- Sonia Delaunay
- Ansel Adams
3. Creating three different artworks all based on value.
- 4 different shading techniques
- How to paint tones, tints and shades
- Geometric tonal abstract painting
You will need:
- Sketch book
- Different drawing pencils H, HB, 2B, 4B and 6B
- Charcoal pencils
- Apple or another object and a lamp
- Various colours of acrylic paint, black and white
- Thick paper or small canvases
- Paint brushes
How does this course work and what do you get?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with the link to join. You will be prompted to create an account and access your course via www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.
- Course is presented in easy bite size video tutorials
- Self paced course. Once you purchase the module it is yours to return to as many times as you like within 12 months.
- Easy step by step video tutorials to guide young artists to learn different skills and techniques.
- A private Facebook group for students to share work and connect with other students.
- Hours of entertainment for the creative child
- Achievable and fun projects students will be proud of.
How do I get support?
Jessica Harris from the Joy Ave Studio is always available for support, feedback and questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. She will return your inquiry within 3 working days.
Payment plans are available so please ask.